The Community Corkboard helps solve the problem of educational funding by giving local businesses a way to become Heroes and advertise through their local school district!
Here's How It Works:
Step 1: We partner with a school district and build them an online business directory for their community.
Step 2: The school district links to their business directory through every school's homepage in their district
Step 3: Businesses and individuals in the community can become Heroes by joining this directory for less than 50 cents a day! They can edit the information in their profile as often as they like.
Step 4: We donate your advertising cost back to the school district to support their fundraising! This is a tax-deductible expense for every business and individual (FAQ).
Why Become A Hero?
- Gain exposure through every school's website in your local district
- Promote deals that automatically publish on your Facebook and Twitter pages
- Attract new customers and strengthen customer relations
- Support your local school districts fundraising
- Your advertising cost is tax-deductible